As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

7/13/08

Some of my favorite things from local artists

This is a little off topic from my blog but as an owner of a business in Arizona and a mom, I like to support other mom-owned local businesses. Everything that I'm highlighting in this entry, are things that I own, either purchased or given to me as a gift.

This custom painting was created by local artist Kati Walker of Kati Walker Art. She specializes in custom children's artwork and ships nationally. You can purchase her artwork on her website or etsy store. This piece of art hangs in my craft room where the colors of the room are green and orange (my logo colors) with a touch of pink.

Kati Walker Art white daisy



This purse (well actually its a large cosmetics bag but its large enough to use as a purse) is a Gina Alexander bag with a photo of my son taken by Jenifer of Jenifer Samaha Photography. Jenifer is an amazing photographer - we had a photoshoot done with my son last December and the images she captured of my son are so precious. Please visit her website and blog to see some of her amazing work. I won the bag in a contest she held on her blog!

Gina Alexander bag Jenifer Samaha photography


The Bon Appetit vinyl lettering was created by Rebecca of Quote the Walls. Besides the designs listed on her website, you can also order custom quotes. Rebecca also created the Simply Sweets lettering that I have on my car.


Quote the Walls Bon Appetit




Nancy is the owner and artist behind Personally Painted Gifts. She surprised me with this Family glass block for my birthday earlier this year. Nancy specializes in custom created gifts (clothing, glassware, buckets, diaper cases and much more) and home pottery parties.



Personally Painted Family block

Stumble Upon Toolbar