As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

1/3/08

Pirate themed birthday

Another cake from December. This pirate ship cake was made for a 4th birthday party. This cake served approximately 45 - it was chocolate sour cream with chocolate mousse filling and covered with chocolate fondant. We used candles as cannons. The mom is an amazing party planner and the house was decorated for the pirate theme - she sent me a few pictures of the cake setup. She added a few pirate figurines to the cake.



pirate ship



customer photos:

pirate birthday




pirate birthday 2

feedback from customer:

Wow, I don’t even know what I should rave about first! First off, the cake was gorgeous – absolutely perfect!!! When we finally were brave enough to cut into it and ruin your wonderful creation, everyone and I mean everyone gushed about how delicious the cake was! My husband who is NOT a sweet eater and NEVER eats birthday cake even thought it was delicious! SO many people asked who made the cake, and I happily gave the referral. You did a fantastic job and I’m beyond thrilled at how the cake turned out. Thank you so very much!!! Jen M

Stumble Upon Toolbar