As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

12/23/09

Sweets Themed Christmas Tree

Simply Sweets Christmas Sweets Tree


Over the past few years I've started to collect Christmas tree ornaments with a sweets theme - cupcakes, cakes, chocolate and candy. Some of my favorite sources of sweets themed ornaments include KMart (Martha Stewart collection), Target, Crate and Barrel and Sur La Table.

Simply Sweets' Sweet Themed Christmas Tree

Since we're moving to a new larger storefront soon, next Christmas we'll display the tree at the Simply Sweets Shop. My collection is growing so I might have to upgrade to a larger tree and I'm thinking about maybe a pink one instead - what do you think?

Still on a search for the perfect tree topper - I've been searching for a cupcake tree topper but haven't found one yet.

Do you have any sweets themed ornaments on your tree? Please upload a photo on the Simply Sweets Facebook Fan page to share - we'd LOVE to see them.

Stumble Upon Toolbar