As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

2/24/09

3rd Birthday Construction Themed Cupcake Cake

Brendans construction 3rd birthday cupcake cake


I created this cupcake cake for our family party for my son's 3rd birthday. I've already posted his dinosaur cupcakes that I sent to school and I still have to post his big birthday party that was dinosaur themed. Because he has a December birthday we had a small party on his birthday with family and then a larger party with his friends in mid January. He's a typical boy and loves construction trucks and has learned the names of all the different types. The road is made from fondant and the dirt is Oreo cookie crumbs. I purchased the vehicles from Toys R Us.


birthday boy

Stumble Upon Toolbar