As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

9/8/08

Kati Walker cupcake painting - sweet stuff!


KatiWalker cupcake painting, originally uploaded by Simply Sweets.


I came home from the shop last week and checked the mail and was soooooooo excited to find a great gift that was sent to me from a local artist Kati. Kati is the artist behind Kati Walker Art. She specializes in custom children's artwork. I think my cupcake painting is so adorable.

You can purchase her art work from her website, her etsy store or contact her directly.

I'll use this as an opportunity to start my new blog feature called "sweet stuff" where I will write about products that have some thing to do anything sweet (cakes, cupcakes and chocolate). Most of the entries will feature things that I already own or products created or sold by local businesses.

I just checked out Kati's website and found some new works of art that I love:






Stumble Upon Toolbar