As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

6/15/08

Simply Sweets wishes all the dads a Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! Hope you enjoyed your special day. My son joined me on my early morning deliveries so that my husband could sleep in today. We spent the rest of the day cooling off in the pool, eating cupcakes, and I made one of our favorite meals for dinner (Croce restaurant's Seared Ahi).

In honor of Father's Day I'm posting some cakes I made in the past that I think fit perfectly for a Father's Day celebration. I made them during my first few months of learning to decorate cakes, so please excuse the messy decorating techniques.

Hamburger cake - perfect for a dad who loves to grill or a great fit for a BBQ celebration.


Hamburger Cake



Couch Potato Cake - perfect for the dad who loves to lounge on the sofa with a beer and a remote. Yes, that's a real potato.

Couch Potato Cake

Stumble Upon Toolbar