As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

6/9/08

3 Cs cupcake with colorful chocolate daisies

This is one of our desert cupcakes - 3Cs cupcakes. What do the 3Cs stand for? chocolate, coffee and cream cheese - yum!!! these are very rich and decadent. I decorated them with a simple chocolate daisy.

They are shown here in my new pink Cupcake Couriers. These carriers are awesome. They hold up to 36 cupcakes and are very well made (in the photo I only have 2 of the 3 trays in the carrier because I only had 20 cupcakes). These were packed up to take to my Ladies Who Launch incubator meeting - the cupcakes were a big hit!

I have a few cupcake couriers for sale - if you're interested, please send me an email. I'm selling them for a great price.



cupcake courier

Stumble Upon Toolbar