As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

10/17/07

Back from Kansas

I'm back from my trip to Kansas. Rebecca's class was great and the project cake was an adorable 1st birthday cake with lots of whimsical flowers, pearls, a bow and a little girl. The class was held in a very small town at a place called Rosie's cabin which is often used to host weddings and other celebrations. Rebecca cooked us wonderful food everday (and the beef was from her own farm) and it was great to meet cake decorators from different parts of the country. Uniontown, Kansas is the smalled town I've ever been to - when I arrived Sunday evening at 7 and wanted to get something to eat, I had to drive 20 minutes back to Fort Scott to a minimart for snacks.

Pond outside Rosie's Cabin:


Rosies cabin



project cake


class cake

Stumble Upon Toolbar