Its back to school time here in Arizona. Some schools have already started and the rest will be going back in the next few weeks. Where did summer go? This is a big year for my family as my son starts kindergarten.
Here's a list of 10 ways Simply Sweets can help you to start the school year off sweet!
- Vintage Rose Wraps headbands - locally made these headbands are so popular with girls of all ages. We have a great selection in stock in an assortment of colors and patterns.
- Stop by the shop for some retro candy as a fun after school treat - pop rocks, Turkish taffy, shockers, unicorn pops, Hello Kitty candy necklace and so much more
- Host a 'back to school' ice cream party - don't forget the sprinkles! We have a rainbow of colors and fun shapes including flowers, hearts, dinosaurs, fish, pigs, and skulls - so fun and always a hit with the kids
- Colorful extra wide straws perfect for morning smoothies
- Cupcake liners are a great way to seperate food when using a reusuable lunch container and we have a rainbow of colors and designs. Also great for muffins or for portioning out an afternoon snack such as goldfish or trail mix.
- Our colorful goodie bags sacks also make fun lunch bags - pink, red, blue, black and orange. Or how about on of our polka dot or zebra print gable boxes for an extra special lunch
- Rainbow packs of edible markers are a fun way to personalize your kid's lunch - these markers are made with edible ink and can be used to write messages or add goofy faces to your kids food.
- Cookie cutters are a great way to make lunches more fun - use them to cut sandwiches or slices of cheese into fun shapes
- How about some welcome back treats for the teachers? We have lots of supplies if you want to bake some cupcakes or cookies or leaving the baking to us and order some boxes of cupcakes to sweeten up your teachers.
- Celebrate your kids birthdays at school with cupcakes and mini cupcakes (perfect for preschool celebrations). Most schools require that treats brought to school are purchased from a licensed bakery instead of baked from home.
And of course, don't forget to place your cake or cupcake order for your kid's birthday parties - September and October are our busiest months so order early so you don't miss out!