As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

7/14/11

Vegas bound - Cake Camp 2011


Simply Sweets Cake Studio is closed this week so that we can attend Cake Camp in Las Vegas, NV. The California Cake Camp hosts a 'cake camp' every two years - several days of classes from top instructors from around the world plus an awesome vendor area with the latest cake toys. This is my 4th year attending and looking forward to enjoying the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa which is hosting this year's Cake Camp.

I'll be posting photos and updates of my classes on the Simply Sweets Facebook page along with some tweets. Updates on the rest of the trip I will be sharing on my personal blog, Sweet Shoppe Mom, Sweet Shoppe Mom facebook page and twitter account.

2009's Cake Camp blog wrap up

Simply Sweets Cake Studio will reopen Tuesday July 19th.

Stumble Upon Toolbar