Last chance to order your Halloween treats. And don't forget to pick up some Halloween baking supplies and party decorations. With Halloween on a Sunday this gives us an entire weekend to celebrate with your family and friends.
- Cupcakes - mummies, blood shot eye balls, candy corn, bats, skulls and so much more
- Halloween Chocolate dipped treats - pretzels, rice cereal treats, chocolate sandwich cookies
- Candy Corn bark
- Pink and Black Polka dot balloons
- Skeleton, spider and and bat balloons - these are extra large (16 inches)!
- orange or green plastic straws or gray paper straws
- orange or black goodie bags
- Halloween sprinkles - pumpkins & bats, black cats, bats & ghosts, and orange and black sanding sugars
- Orange candy writers
- Cupcake baking cups - solid, polka dot, striped and gingham
What are your plans for the weekend? Saturday we're going to carve our pumpkins and then Sunday afternoon we're going to bake and decorate some Halloween sugar cookies. Then Sunday evening its trick-or-treating!