As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

2/11/10

more Valentine's Day Sweet Stuff

Because anything cupcake is sooo popular right now, there is so many cupcake themed Valentine's Day decorations in the stores right now. Stores like Micheals, Target, Kohls, Cost Plus - everywhere you turn to look, there's something with a cupcake on it.

Here's my Valentine's display on my kitchen island - the cupcake cookie jar was a gift from my mom two Christmas' ago (I think it was from Borders). The pastries on the cake stand are the erasers I got for Christmas and the little cupcake jar is from HomeGoods.



kitchen island Valentine's display



Here's another cookie jar - this one is from Kohl's. And the cupcake welcome sign is also from Kohl's.



pink and brown cupcake cookie jar





cupcake welcome sign

And this assortment of cupcake and cake related items is from Michaels dollar bins - file folders, rubber stamp, and chipboard cupcake album (I have a craft project planned for the chipboard...stay tuned...)

cupcake and cake themed finds from Michaels Jan2010

Stumble Upon Toolbar