As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

10/30/09

Halloween Cookie and Cupcake Decorating Party

This year I hosted a cookie and cupcake Halloween themed party for some of my girlfriends. My husband and I host a large kids cookie decorating party but for Halloween I decided I wanted a night of fun with my girlfriends. I baked Halloween shaped sugar cookies and some of Simply Sweets' double chocolate sourcream cupcakes but left them bare ready to decorate. I colored buttercream for the cupcakes and royal icing for the cookies and put together a huge tray of sprinkles and candy.

I demonstrated 2 cupcake decorating ideas and then everyone got creative designing their own.


Decorating party cupcakes



To see more details from the party, hop on over to the Desert Parties blog

Want to host your own cookie or cupcake decorating party for the holidays this year? Simply Sweets will be selling kits to make hosting your own party easy and fun! We will also be selling sprinkles and some really fun cupcake liners...stay tuned for more details.

Stumble Upon Toolbar