As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

7/12/08

single tier zebra print birthday cake

Here's another version of our Zebra print cake - this design is fast becoming a Simply Sweets customer favorite! Birthdays, bachelorette parties, baby showers (wouldn't it look great done in light blue with brown stripes?)....

This single tier 9 inch round version was created for a birthday celebration.

Feedback from the customer:
Hi Dana – the cake was a BIG HIT last night! Thanks so much. We were right there at PF Changs at Happy Valley Towne Center and so many people came up to me and asked me where I got the cake so I told them, etc., ... Thanks again!

I just recently purchased some zebra print cake servers that are perfect to use when serving this cake. These servers are available for purchase or rent. Aren't they just so sassy?

zebra print cake server in box

zebra print cake server

I also have some great zebra print tins that make great centerpieces when used for a chocolate bouquet.

Stumble Upon Toolbar