As seen in Phoenix Magazine

Phoenix Magazine March 2010 Cover Simply Sweets featured in the March 2010 issue of Phoenix Magazine

3/23/07

everything is better dipped in CHOCOLATE



A chocoholic myself, I do believe everything is better dipped in chocolate. Working on developing my menu, I decided to try graham crackers. Yum, yum, yum - these may be my new favorite. Besides the taste, the larger size (compared to an Oreo) opens up a lot more decorating options.




I recently got this fun mold of silly frogs in a bunch of different poses so I decided to try out the mold - this would be a fun favor for a garden party, baby shower (frog themed nursery) or for someone who collects all things frogs:


This teapot sucker would make a great party favor for a tea party to go along with a teapot cake







Stumble Upon Toolbar