Spring Cupcakes - Flowers, flowers and more flowers
In this class instructor will demonstrate and students will recreate 6 themed cupcakes using buttercream, fondant, chocolate, sprinkles and candies. All supplies are included and each student will go home with 6 decorated cupcakes. Ages 16-adult. Ages 11-15 may take the class if an adult also enrolls in the class.
Fondant Sugar Cookies
Current Trends in Cupcakes
Fun Food Ideas for Kids - creative ways to make healthier lunches and snacks fun
Cupcake 101 - buttercream
Cupcake 102 - fondant
Cupcake 101 for Teens (ages 11-17)
In this class we will cover all the basics about decorating cupcakes including icing bags, couplers, mixing colors, the 3 basic cupcake icing tips, different cupcake icing styles, using sprinkles, pearls, candy and edible glitter. We will also discuss storage, transportation, cupcake liner options, and display ideas. Students will learn 2 methods for filling a cupcake. Each student will go home with 12 decorated cupcakes. Each student also receives the 3 basic cupcake icing tips (tube, open star and closed star), 1 bottle of sprinkles (your choice) and 1 pack of cupcake liners to take home. All supplies are included.
To register please call 480.307.6461 or stop by the cake studio
- Refer a friend bonus. Anyone who registers for the class and refers a friend or family member who also registers for the class will receive a $10 credit towards a future class.
- Students will receive a 10% discount on any supplies purchased the day of class.
- Ages 16 and above unless listed as a teen or children's class (ages 13-15 may register if an adult also registers with them).
- Full payment of class fee is required to reserve spot. Payment is nonrefundable. You may send someone in your place if you cannot attend (you must notify us with the name of the person who will be attending in your place)
- Maximum of 14 students per class (unless noted)
- No visitors allowed.
- These are decorating classes and no baking will be covered.
- No video taping allowed.
- A minimum of 6 students is required for class to be held. If minimum number of students are not registered 2 days before class date, class will be cancelled and fees will be refunded.
- Registration is closed 2 days before class (or when enrollment is full)